The safety of our guests and employees is our utmost priority. In order to ensure this, we ask that the following policies, procedures and regulations be followed at all times.
GENERAL FACILITY REGULATIONS
- It is forbidden to smoke on the trails, rink or any part of the property.
- Alcoholic beverages are forbidden on the trails, rink or any part of the property.
- Garbage must be put into waste bins around the property, littering on the property is strictly forbidden.
- For safety reasons, Icelynd Skating Trails prohibits the following within the property boundaries: cannabis, multi-tool pocket knives, pocket knives or any other similar item regardless of the size, unmanned aerial vehicles such as drones, hockey sticks, pucks and other similar accessories.
- Sale and solicitation of any form are strictly prohibited within Icelynd property, unless pre-authorized by the administration.
- Patrons must always respect danger zones and may not enter off limit areas and/or employee areas under any circumstances.
- Icelynd Skating Trails will not be held responsible in any way for accidents, bodily damage, vehicle damage or any type of damage or loss of any possessions brought onto Icelynd property.
- Lost personal items should be reported to one of our employees. We will make every effort to retrieve lost articles after normal operating hours and keep any items found in our Lost and Found area.
- No pets are allowed on the skating trails or property, for their safety and for the safety of others.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Failure to comply with these measures may result an immediate expulsion from our facilities without refund.
BEHAVIOURAL CODE OF CONDUCT
- Icelynd, Icelynd Employees and Icelynd Owners have the RIGHT TO REFUSE entry to any patron as we see fit. Safety is our utmost priority.
- All patrons must exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while on the trails.
- All patrons must obey all oral warnings by any of our team members and written warnings (signs) throughout the property.
- Aggressive behavior or aggressive language of any sort is strictly prohibited within the boundaries of Icelynd property. Threats, violence, inappropriate language, and physical assault are strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Icelynd Skating Trails reserves the right to expel anyone who does not adhere to this without refund. If necessary, authorities will be called for possible criminal charges.
- Any patron who commits an act of vandalism or damage within the property boundaries will be evicted without refund, and authorities will be called for possible criminal charges.
- Any patron who commits theft, fraud or any criminal code violation within Icelynd property will be evicted without refund, and authorities will be called for possible criminal charges.
- Any patron who may exhibit signs of intoxication (impaired function) and/or exhibits disturbing behavior for this reason, will be refused access to the Icelynd property and may be expelled without reimbursement or compensation.
- For safety reasons, Icelynd Skating Trails reserves the right to carry out checks and verify the contents of any bag or container entering the trails. Anyone refusing this verification will be refused access to the park.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
- For the safety of all patrons, the skating trails, events on the skating trails and/or skating rink may be temporarily closed/canceled/shortened under certain weather conditions. All operations will re-open as soon as safe operations can be assured. Please always check the website before visiting Icelynd Skating Trails on days when the weather is uncertain.
- If patrons are at the property, and inclement weather moves in causing a temporary premature closure, Icelynd Skating Trails will NOT be able to offer refunds and/or rain checks (unless there are extenuating circumstances). Again, please always check the website before visiting Icelynd Skating Trails on days when the weather is uncertain.
- Parking space availability is on a ‘first come first served’ basis. The number of spaces available may vary depending on day to day traffic.
- Icelynd Skating Trails will not be held responsible in any way for vehicle damage or any type of damage to or loss of any possessions left in vehicles.